How to make your senior portrait session the best.
1. Where do you start? If you would like, come and visit the studio, tour our facility, and share your ideas. We would love to talk to you about your senior portraits. They are one of the most important events of your senior year, and you want them to be perfect. We can help! Regular studio hours are Tuesday through Friday from 10 am until 5 pm. Saturdays 9 am until 1 pm.
2. What to wear? This is the fun part. Pick outfits that showcase who you are. Go shopping! We will send you an info card when you book your appointment with us.
3. Who to bring? One or two people ONLY. We want to concentrate on you and getting you the best possible images. Too many people in the studio will distract from that goal. Most seniors bring their mom or dad, many come alone.
4. What props to bring? Bring the items that mean the most to you. A special trophy, a meaningful jersey, or a favorite item that showcases who you are. Are you a collector, an artist or a musician? Make a statement!
5. What about pets? Pets are welcome to join you. We ask that you bring someone along to 'babysit' the pet while we focus on you.
6. Can I bring my car? Absolutely! Make sure it is clean from dirt. Dirt and dust on the vehicle will show up in the image. Try to schedule an appointment either earlier in the morning or later in the afternoon.
7. How early should I arrive? 10 minutes is early enough. This will give you time to check in and relax a moment before we get started. DO NOT BE LATE! If you are more than 10-15 minutes late, we may have to reschedule part of your session. Remember gals: you should arrive with hair and make-up completed. You will have time for touch-ups but not a make over.
8. What about rain? Don't cancel! We have tons of variety indoors. We will talk to you about outdoor options when you arrive. Call us with any questions.
9. YIKES! I have a blemish! It's OK! We will take care of retouching and make sure you look unbelievable in your finished images.
10. I have ideas. GREAT! We would love to hear them. We treat everyone as an individual. We want to hear your ideas about your session, and we can help with ideas you may not have thought of. This session is about YOU. We want to make your images show who you are.
11. Call and book today! The earlier you call the more you can save. Plus, appointment times book quickly. Call early to reserve a time that suits your schedule. Regular studio hours are Wednesday thru Friday from 10 am until 5 pm. Saturday 9 am until 1 pm. Call 540-434-8294.